For Oral Presenters
Contributed presentations are assigned 15 minutes. (presentation for 10 minutes, Q&A for 5 minutes).
The presentation time for invited talks vary from 15 minutes to 30 minutes with 5-minute Q&A.
Staff will inform you of the time with a bell.
1st Bell： 10 min. (including 5 min. for Q&A remaining)
2nd Bell： 5 min. remaining (end of your talk)
3rd Bell： End of your presentation time
Presentation Method (for Onsite Speakers)
Speakers are required to present via Zoom, using the laptop prepared in the session room.
The screen on the speaker’s laptop will be projected to the overhead screen.
Speakers are not allowed to make a presentation using their own laptop. Please bring your presentation files in USB devices.
Questions can be received both from online and onsite participants. Session chairs will choose questioners.
- OS: Windows 10 Pro. (64 bit)
- Microsoft Power Point 2016 (64 bit)
- Windows Media Player Ver. 12
*Other video players are not installed on the PC.
- Please use the standard fonts of Windows 10.
- Presentation files should be named as follows; your program number_your family name.
(Preparation at the session room)
- Please copy your presentation file to the desktop in the presence of our staff member during the break before the session starts.
Presentation Method (for Online Speakers)
Speakers are required to present via Zoom, using your own PC.
Please read the online presenter manual for more details.
For Poster Presenters
JSAP will prepare display panels (180cm(H)×90cm(W)) with each program number posted on. Pushpins will be available at each panel. Do not use glue or tape.
Each poster presenters is allotted 120 minutes including 60 minutes core time.
– Speakers of an odd program numbers : first 60 minutes
– Speakers of an even program number: latter 60 minutes
|Preparation||9:10am – 9:30am||1:10pm – 1:30pm||3:40pm – 4:00pm|
|Session||9:30am – 11:30am||1:30pm – 3:30pm||4:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Removal||11:30am – 11:40am||3:30pm – 3:40pm||6:00pm – 6:10pm|
The screening of Poster Award will be done during the session.
If you are nominated for the award, please make sure to remain in front of your poster during the first 20 minutes of the session.