For Oral Presenters
Oral presentations are assigned 15 minutes. (presentation for 10 minutes, Q&A for 5 minutes).
Staff will inform you of the time with a bell.
1st Bell： 10 min. (including 5 min. for Q&A remaining)
2nd Bell： 5 min. remaining (end of your talk)
3rd Bell： End of your presentation time
Oral presentations will given using a PC projector. JSAP will prepare a laptop PC and a LCD projector at each session room.
Please bring your presentation files (ppt) in USB devices.
- OS: Windows 10 Pro. (64 bit)
- Microsoft Power Point 2016 (32 bit)
- Windows Media Player Ver. 12
*Other video players are not installed on the PC.
- Please use the standard fonts of Windows 10.
- Presentation files should be named as follows; your program number_your family name.
(Preparation at the session room)
- Please copy your presentation file to the desktop in the presence of our staff member during the break before the session starts.
For those who bring their own PC
- Please turn on your computer prior to your presentation and make sure that you can quickly project the screen when your turn comes.
- Time to set up the equipment is included in your presentation time. Please prepare will in advance for the smooth flow of the session.
- The connector as shown below is available at the venue. If your laptop does not have this connection, please bring the converter by yourself.
For Poster Presenters
JSAP will prepare display panels (180cm(H)×90cm(W) with each program number posted on. Pushpins will be available at each panel. Do not use glue or tape.
|Preparation||9:10am – 9:30am||1:10pm – 1:30pm||3:40pm – 4:00pm|
|Session||9:30am – 11:30am||1:30pm – 3:30pm||4:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Removal||11:30am – 11:40am||3:30pm – 3:40pm||6:00pm – 6:10pm|
Young Scientist Presentation Award
If you applied for the Young Scientist Presentation Award, please make sure to be in front of your poster during the above time.
The screening of Poster Award will be done during the first 20 minutes of the session.
Since the finalists can be selected from outside of the nominees, we recommend you be in front of your poster during the first 20 minutes of the session.