Response to the Coronavirus
February 19, 2020
The 67th JSAP Spring Meeting 2020
Response to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are continuously monitoring the developments of the Novel Coronavirus in Japan.
Depending on the circumstances, we might cancel the meeting for the safety of our participants.
We will notify on our conference website as soon as we decide to cancel.
Please make sure to check our conference website (https://meeting.jsap.or.jp/jsap2020s/english/) before coming to the meeting.
- Please refrain from attending the meeting if you have a fever or feel sick, or if you are suspected to have coronavirus.
- Our staff are wearing masks for the safety of the visitors and our own.
- Please disinfect your hands and wear a mask when entering the venue.
- Please take everyday preventive actions to stop the spread of the virus.
- We will not refund the registration fee in case the meeting is cancelled.
- We will send the extended abstract DVD to the pre-registrants.
- Welcome Reception is canceled.
We will refund the money that you have already paid to us for Welcome Reception.
- President’s Reception is canceled.