All foreign visitors are required visas regardless of nationality.
ERFS (Entrants, Returnees Follow‐up System) certificate and an invitation letter will be necessary to apply for your visa.
The above documents will be issued to the speakers who have meet all of the following conditions:
1. You do not need quarantine for entering Japan.
2. The itinerary of your visit does not include schedule other than our meeting or transit stay on September 19 or/and September 23 .
3. You have completed the payment of the registration fee.
-The quarantine measures vary depending on where you stayed before entering Japan and whether or not you have received a third vaccine dose.
Please make sure to check which quarantine measures apply to you on the following page and prepare for entering Japan.
To Anyone Entering to Japan
– You might need additional documents depending on which embassy you will apply to.
Please cousult with the Japanese Embassy/Consulate‐General with jurisdiction over your place of residence about detailed procedure.
– Due to the border measure, eligible purposes of entering Japan are strictly limited.
We will not issue an ERFS certificate, if you include a schedule other than our meeting or transit stay on September 19 or/and September 23 during your visit to Japan.