The 70th Spring Meeting will be held in hybrid format
The 70th JSAP Spring Meeting 2023 will be held in a hybrid format.
|Dates||March 15 (Wed.) – 18 (Sat.), 2023
*Oral sessions and poster sessions will be held during the same period.
*The video recordings of symposium will be available to watch online from March 29 (Wed.) to April 11 (Tue.)
|Poster Sessions||Poster sessions will be held only at the onsite venue. Poster presenters are required to attend onsite.|
|Welcome Reception||Will be held on March 15 (Wed.) 19:00-|
|Exhibition||Will be held both onsite and online.|
|Registration||Early Registration (until February 22 (Wed.))
Non-student (JSAP Regular Member/ JSAP’s Partner Society Member): 12,000 JPY, Non-student (Non-member: 23,000 JPY), JSAP Senior Member/ JSAP Life Member: 4,000 JPY, Student (Speaker/Onsite Participant): 3,000 JPY, Student (Onsite Participant): 0 JPY
*Students who will be attending without presenting are waived from the registration fee. Must be registered during early bird registration period.
Late Registration (March 1 (Thu.) to April 11 (Tue.))
Possibility of Change of Meeting Format
The meeting will go fully online on the following condition.
1) The state of emergency or the quasi-emergency measure is in effect in Tokyo and the three neighboring area as of February 17 (Fri.)
2) Sophia University decides they cannot rent their campus for the meeting as of February 17 (Fri.)
*The meeting might go fully online when emergencies such as a steep spread of the COVID-19 occur.
*In case that the state of emergency is declared for other prefectures, we will ask those living and working in the prefectures concerned to refrain from attending onsite.
If the meeting goes fully online, we will organize the meeting as follows.
- The dates and program will not be changed.
- Oral sessions will be presented live via Zoom meeting.
- Poster speakers will give a short presentation (approx. 3 minutes per person) via Zoom meeting, then have Q&A in a Zoom breakout room allocated to each speaker.
If you have any questions regarding the meeting, contact us at email@example.com