The 69th Spring Meeting will be held in hybrid format
We have decided to organize the 69th JSAP Spring Meeting 2022 in hybrid format.
※updated on January 13, 2022.
|Dates||March 22 (Tue.)- 26 (Sat.), 2022
*Oral sessions and poster sessions will be held during the same period.
*The video recordings of symposium will be available to watch online from April 5 (Tue.) to 18 (Mon.)
*The meeting is scheduled for 5 days because 1) we will only use rooms with large capacity to avoid 3Cs, and 2) we wish to curb the number of participants attending onsite in one day.
|Welcome Reception||Will NOT be held either onsite nor online.|
|Exhibition||Will be held both onsite and online.|
|Registration||In case that the COVID-19 situation worsens, we may consider placing restrictions on the number of onsite participants.
Early Registration (unti February 24 (Thu.))
JSAP Regular Member/JSAP Sub Member/ JSAP’s Partner Society Member: 12,000 JPY, Student (Speaker): 3,000 JPY, JSAP Senior Member/ JSAP Life Member: 4,000 JPY, Non-member: 23,000 JPY
Late Registration (March 1 (Tue.) to April 18 (Mon.) *Participants can only register for online participation.
<Possibility of Change of Meeting Format>
The meeting will go fully online on the following condition. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and decide, if necessary, by February 18.
1) The state of emergency is declared for Tokyo and the three neighboring area one month before the meeting and thereafter.
2)Aoyama Gakuin University is requested by the local authority to refrain from hosting the meeting.
3) Aoyama Gakuin University decides they cannot rent their campus for the meeting.
In case that the state of emergency is declared for other prefectures, we will ask those living and working in the prefectures concerned to refrain from attending onsite.
If the meeting goes fully online, we will organize the meeting as follows.
– The dates and program will not be changed.
– Oral sessions will be presented live via Zoom meeting.
– Poster speakers will give a short presentation (approx. 3 minutes per person) via Zoom meeting, then have Q&A in a Zoom breakout room allocated to each speaker.
If you have any questions regarding the meeting, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org