The 83rd Autumn Meeting will be held in hybrid format
※updated on August 22, 2022.
The 83rd JSAP Autumn Meeting 2022 will be held in a hybrid format as scheduled.
|Dates||September 20 (Tue.)- 23 (Fri.), 2022
*Oral sessions and poster sessions will be held during the same period.
*The video recordings of symposium will be available to watch online from October 4 (Tue.) to 17 (Mon.)
|Poster Sessions||Poster sessions will be held only at the onsite venue. Poster presenters are required to attend onsite.|
|Welcome Reception||Will NOT be held either onsite nor online.|
|Exhibition||Will be held both onsite and online.|
|Registration||In case that the COVID-19 situation worsens, we may consider placing restrictions on the number of onsite participants.
Early Registration (until August 23 (Tue.))
Non-student (JSAP Regular Member/ JSAP’s Partner Society Member): 12,000 JPY, Non-student (Non-member: 23,000 JPY), JSAP Senior Member/ JSAP Life Member: 4,000 JPY, Student (Speaker/Onsite Participant): 3,000 JPY, Student (Onsite Participant): 0 JPY
*Students who will be attending without presenting are waived from the registration fee. Must be registered during early bird registration period.
Late Registration (September 1 (Thu.) to October 17 (Mon.)
Possibility of Change of Meeting Format
The meeting will go fully online on the following condition.
1) The state of emergency or the quasi-emergency measure is in effect in Miyagi prefecture as of August 20 .
2) Tohoku University decides they cannot rent their campus for the meeting as of August 20.
*The meeting might go fully online when emergencies such as a steep spread of the COVID-19 occur.
*In case that the state of emergency is declared for other prefectures, we will ask those living and working in the prefectures concerned to refrain from attending onsite.
If the meeting goes fully online, we will organize the meeting as follows.
- The dates and program will not be changed.
- Oral sessions will be presented live via Zoom meeting.
- Poster speakers will give a short presentation (approx. 3 minutes per person) via Zoom meeting, then have Q&A in a Zoom breakout room allocated to each speaker.
If you have any questions regarding the meeting, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org