To protect meeting participants and operations staff of the meeting, the JSAP will implement the following COVID-19 countermeasures.
- If participants feel unwell or suspect that they are infected(*), they must refrain from attending the meeting onsite.
- Participants must check their temperature every day before leaving for the venue. If they have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher or cold symptoms such as a cough, sneeze, sore throat, they will be asked to refrain from attending.
- Participants are required to wear a face mask and asked to refrain from having loud conversations.
- Participants are asked to sit one seat apart to maintain social distancing.
- The entrance door of the session room must remain open all during the session.
- Participants are expected to disinfect their hands carefully and thoroughly.
- Participants are asked to take necessary precaution when drinking and eating in a large group after meeting hours.
- If participants test positive for COVID-19 during and after the meeting, they must report to the JSAP secretariat as soon as possible.
(during the meeting: 090-6528-9700 , after the meeting: 03-3828-7724, Email: )
(*) If participants experienced any of the following,
- a fever
- cold symptoms, such as a cough or sore throat
- fatigue or shortness of breath
- partial loss of smell or taste
- feeling of exhaustion
- close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- close contact with a family member or someone they reside with or close friends or acquaintances who are suspected of being infected
- travel to, or close contact with a resident of, a country or region in respect of which Government of Japan has imposed travel restrictions ore requires an observation period after entry
JSAP will only disclose the personal information provided upon registration in the cases given below.
- When JSAP is required to disclosed the information based on the laws and regulations
- When there is a request with justifiable reasons from a public institution such as a public health center
JSAP will notify any case of infection promptly to the participants, while respecting the privacy of those infected.